Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Wild raspberries

Note! First of all - now it is possible to post comments again. There have been problems, which I fixed by activating the pop-up function for posting comments. I recommend this if your own blog have problems. 

I woke up early today too. The sun had managed to make it through both Venetian blinders and the blinder. With nothing better to do with myself, I got out of bed anyway. Turns out it was a beautiful, sunny morning. :) Small wonder the sun was persistant!
The other day I had noticed the wild raspberries were ready for picking, as well as blueberries, so I dug out my wellingtons from the closet...and got my little bucket...and went out to pick some. I have a feeling I looked quite silly standing there in the thorny bushes in my wellingtons, armed with a bucket trying my best to avoid the stinging nettles and thistles... *laughs*
But I managed to gather quite a bit of raspberries before I headed home again! <3

No comments: