Search This Blog

Sunday 10 July 2011

New inspiration

As the silly, eccentric artist I can very well be - I always find a new project before one is done. *sigh* I have told myself to finish the one I'm currently working on, and sew a blouse for my beloved, before I start on the next. But you know how it is. I'm so impatient when there's something interesting ahead!

I will temper my impatience as much as I can until I am done with what I need to do first...

The thing I'm so tempted to go ahead with, is another doll using another method - air drying clay this time - and I have some really good tips on how to do. While my other dolls have been pretty much solid, I'm planning to use polystyrene foam inside which I then remove when they have dried, so the doll will be hollow. I might make this doll very big, though I haven't yet decided. The materials for a doll made of air drying clay are much cheaper, which suits my wallet better.

...but first! Finish the male doll, and sew a blouse. Right.

No comments: