Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Blueberries and sunshine

I love the season when there's so much blueberries in the forest that you can pick bucketfulls and there is still more! <3 There will definitely be blueberry pie and blue berry cupcakes, and maybe blueberry jam - although I did Queen Jam last week (blueberries and raspberries together). It was delicious with pancakes. <3

Right now the sun is shining from a clear blue sky and the weather is lovely. <3 The weather forecasts predict rain come lunch, so I think this is a great opportunity to take a stroll before the rain comes pouring again. I'm expecting there to be floods here and there before weekend if the sky opens up like yesterday every day this week... *chuckles*

I managed to get home a large piece of styrolite yesterday (although I had to cut it into four pieces for it to be managable) so I carved a torso out of it. :) I must admit I really like the feel of it... Maybe sometime I will make artistic sculptures with styrolite as the base. For now though, it's just a mould.

No comments: