Search This Blog

Thursday 14 July 2011

A beginning and an end.

Today I not only watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2, the final movie in the series of Harry Potter - one of the most epic movies I have ever seen - I also got my answer from University.
It was a positive one. I got accepted!

I feel so relieved...so happy. <3 Finally things will turn around. I will be able to get an education that will grant me a well-paid job, and things will start to fall in place. :) It's a great day today. <3 Not even the cloudy sky can put me down. <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :)
Ashley x

Duni said...

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you :)
Good things come to those that have patience!
((HUGS))
Duni

Stickleback said...

Big BIG congratulations. Hope that it's the first step towards all your dreams.

University was without doubt the best time of my life &, fingers crossed, it will be for you too.

Expect a chat on wow soon when you can tell me all about it :)

Stick

Lowaina said...

Thank you all of you! <3 It's what I really wanted! :D

<3 I will, Sticky. <3 When I catch you online I will! :D

*hugs all of you* <3