Search This Blog

Monday 24 October 2011

A trip to Ikea and a new desk

While Ikea might not exactly be one of the more exclusive stores, it's a place that fits my wallet right now, and my desk was falling apart! So. We took a trip there yesterday, and got a new desk for me and some cooking utensils. The new desk is a sturdy thing, a common study desk - and the depressing colour black. I might paint it at a later time, but right now it is as it is.
With a new desk, a new layout of the furniture was due, and to be honest - it looks so much better now! We have been discussing moving the sofa and tv around too, so maybe we'll do that today. We'll see. :) Don't you love rearranging a bit too sometimes? It's quite lovely, I think. It makes the place feel new.

I'm trying to supress the urge to bake gingerbread cookies...it's not even november yet!

No comments: