Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sunny, cold morning

I just love those very first, crisp mornings that follow after the first cold nights in autumn. When the trees shed heaps of dry leaves in a single night, and you go shuffling through that bright coloured fantasy world. I really love it. <3 I love the sound of leaves as you walk through them, buried well over the ankles. :)
It is really pretty outside now. <3 A perfect day for Harry Potter and a cup of hot chocolate. :D And studies of course!
I'm meeting with my project partner at the campus in a couple of hours, we're planning to pretty much finish up today. At least that's the plan. :) The difficult bit is finished, so now it's linking the whole thing together left. The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is how to make a search window, but I suppose we'll simply combine html with our data warehouse. But now I'm speaking nonsense for you! I'm sorry about that. ;)

Still waiting for the zipper to the velvet skirt. It's lying here looking a bit lonely. I'm guessing I'll have the zippers soon! :) I also need to try the Mary Jane-shoe pattern I made. But I don't know when I'll have time for that... The big test is the 21st of October, and since I've found my inner Hermione (studying is fun when you like the subject!) I'll probably be spending most of my time studying for that. ;)
After the big test, we'll be moving on from Python to C++. That should be interesting...and scary...

(Picture from Pixdaus)

No comments: