Search This Blog

Monday 10 October 2011

Autumn pastime

Lately I have a had very little free time because of studies, but I've started to allow myself to relax now. Yesterday I told myself not to think about studies at all, to let my head rest (which I did, more or less...except for an hour in the evening...).
So what to do now? Autumn is my favourite season, even though you can't really have picnics or pick flowers. I love to take strolls in town and in the nearby forest, and to sit down in the sofa with blankets and hot chocolate with a book, or why not a knitting project?
I bought very nice yarn the other day. It's a deep red colour, so dark it's almost maroon. I have some loose plans to knit another cardigan - although I've started at three and only finished one... But it's fun to knit! <3

No comments: