Search This Blog

Saturday 1 October 2011

New router and study techniques

As some of you know we had a router that was breaking down, so internet was more than a little unstable... But yesterday we installed the new one! :D And its' design made it possible to remove a lot of flexes lying about, so it looks much better now. <3
And it's working great! :D

Also, the netbook is no longer plagued by Windows 7 starter, it now has Linux instead. ^.^ So now my studying will be a lot smoother. <3 And I get time to get used to Emacs, because like it or not - that's what we're going to use for school and most importantly on the tests. Phew! I've been working in it all morning and so far it hasn't trolled me once... *giggles*

Also...do any of you have any good study tips for tests? I never really learned to study since school was too easy. ^.^;; And now I really need to do that, so my technique is a bit lacking. I've tried reading and writing down important pointers, but it takes forever. x.x Is it the way to go?

No comments: