Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Oral exam and black velvet

Today I had an oral exam on my code, and I've been so nervous I couldn't really sleep tonight. It was compensated by the most beautiful sunrise I've seen in a very long time. <3 It kind of said 'it's going to be fine' to me.
That said, it didn't really keep me from being a jitter of nerves! So, what do a Lolita do when really nervous about something? I don't know about you, but I find comfort in my Lolita-things... The clothes, the beads, the fabrics... So I made a little black velvet bow for my hair. I know...I know, it's a little bit silly, but I wear Lolita because I love it - because it makes me happy. So it felt like the natural choice.
The oral exam - well I very nearly got there late. The bus had problems and got out on the road a bit late, and I barely got to the exam in time - it was really a matter of seconds, even though I ran the last bit. And I never run unless it's absolutely necessary! *laughter*
The exam itself was not very hard, I passed it, but I was trembling the entire time. Isn't that silly? I'm happy it's over.
I'm not off the hook yet though. Tonight I'm reading up on data types. Not a lot and not very complicated, thank goodness! I'm thinking about how to comfort myself on the friday test. I wonder if they allow candy during the test? I mean, it's not like I'd write any cheats on my candy wrappers...

No comments: