Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

Exam and cake

Today was the exam, and I'm happy - it feels like I did good. :D It won't be the end of the world if the feeling is too optimistic, but if I've interpreted the problems correctly I should have a passing grade. :) You never know those things until after of course, but I'd like to think I passed.
My beloved greeted me with cake afterwards! :D A pink Napoleon cake. <3 (If you don't know what I Napoleon cake is, think of a cake with pastry instead of sponge cake, with cream and vanilla cream inside, topped off with pink glace.) It was very tasty. <3

And now then? To be honest, I'm not sure. I could of course look at the course book for C++ (the course starts on tuesday). Or maybe I should just relax, take a well-earned break until monday, and look at the C++ book then instead. Hm... Oh well! We'll see. :)

Meanwhile...I'll make some cute Christmas ornaments for the fair. :)

No comments: