Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Ten things that make me smile, and something cool!

I decided to list ten things that put a smile on my face, and I'd love for you to do the same. <3 Also, I'm doing something cool today! :D There is a Visualizing Center where I live - a place that's sparked my curiousity ever since it got there, but I never got to visit it. Today though, we're going there with school. It's a place packed with technology and cool things, I'll tell you more about it after I've been there! <3

Ten things that make me smile

1. My beloved. There is nowhere else I'd rather be. <3

2. Lolita. When I'm down I find my comfort in dresses, lace and sweet Lolita things. <3

3. Bunnies. I love bunnies. <3 They are so soft and cuddly and sweet.
4. Happy music. Mainly j-pop, since they are so bouncy and sound so happy!
5. Princess Princess (an anime). It always cracks me up! <3
6. Generous people. Whether they are generous to me personally or someone else doesn't matter, hearing their stories make me smile. <3
7. The sea. I find comfort in the waves rolling to shore.
8. Rainbows, northern lights and stars. The magic of the Earth.
9. The first snowfall. I love the first snow. <3 Even if it doesn't last.
10. When people remember me. I never expect it, and it always makes me happy.

No comments: