Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2011

Home dress

I know there are a lot more part-time Lolitas out there than there are full-time Lolitas, but still, this post is dedicated to the full-timers. :) As you know, I'm a full time Lolita. The occassions I wear "normal" clothes are very few, and tend to only be if the weather is particularly frightful, or if I'm short on time for school.
That, of course, means that I wear Lolita at home as well. The home dresses are quite different from the 'out' dresses, though!
With home dresses, you don't want anything that is tight, or snug in the wrong places, so they aren't exactly like the out dresses. Consider the home dress the Lolita's version of a t.shirt and slacks. ;) I just recently made another home dress, and it looks like on the picture. I wear it with pink drawers with lots of lace, since it doesn't matter if the lace peeks or not. I don't wear a petticoat with it either.

Do you have any home dresses, and what do they look like? :)

2 comments:

Duni said...

That is such a sweet little dress! If it were not so cold here all the time, I would wear it too!

Lowaina said...

*giggles* Thank you! <3 The apartments here are usually pretty warm. :)
It's such a shame it's too cold where you are. :( *gives warmer home* <3

*hugs*