Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

Exam and apple crumble

Tomorrow it is. A big computer exam, where most of the problems are things I need to code... I've been studying hard for this, so I feel oddly at peace right now. I know that I couldn't possibly have studied any more than I have, so if I don't pass this time around I can at least be proud of my effort.
That said, I'll probably be so nervous tomorrow morning I won't be able to eat breakfast... *laugh* It will go as it will, nothing to fret about, really.
I made an apple crumble today, with the fine, red apples I got from the grocery store. That with vanilla ice cream - yum! <3 I finished my autumn coat as well, though while it's water proof it's not as warm as I expected it to be. A pity. Oh well, at least it looks cute. :)
I got an invitation to stand at the museum's Christmas fair today, and I think I will. It was fun last year, even though it was a bit could. This time I'll be better prepared. I've got plans to decorate the stand and bring extra blankets and a foldable chair. And hot chocolate. Lots of hot chocolate. I've realised that's a must if you're going to stand outside for five hours. But it's all part of the charm. <3

(Picture from www.dailymail.co.uk/)

No comments: