Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Curse of the world

Money. We can't live without it - and I hate that dependency. It's a curse on all of those who don't have it, and it invokes greed in those that do. If you don't have any money, you're doomed. I'm surprised we're not even forced to pay fines for breathing, since everything else costs. Do you want to go somewhere? Pay up. Do you want to eat? Pay up. Do you want to drink? Pay up! Do you want a roof over your head? Pay up!

I hate being poor... It's like wearing heavy shackles you can't get rid of. Yeah, you guessed right, I paid all the bills today. And curse the bloodsuckers to Mars or something. Somewhere they can't touch me or anyone else. The most ridiculous, useless bill of them all is the tv license. Yes, we have to pay a ridiculous amount of money if we OWN a tv. They don't care if it's used or not...
And they say it's because it pays for independent tv and radio. We'll I never listen to the radio, and I never watch the channels that have this 'independent' tv, since they never show anything interesting. If I want news I just read them online. So it's a useless weight on my shackles.
*sigh* And now our new teacher has decided that we are good students - and proceeds to whip us for it. Things aren't exactly looking up...

I wish people would buy things I've made, on Etsy and the webshop, just so I can breathe a little bit easier and sleep better. :(

No comments: