Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2011

University

Got home from my second day at University slightly confused...but I'm hoping that will clear out soon. :) We're finally getting on with the lessons after lots and lots of information, and I can't wait! :D It's so exciting!
There was a lot of talk about the computer rooms, and apparently they're using the Solaris operative system. That'll be interesting, I've never worked with that before. :) We shall see tomorrow.

Going home I had a lot of time before my next bus, so I thought 'why not go down to the festival? That'd be fun!' ...only the festival wasn't on yet. Damn. Apparently they start a bit tonight, with the festival not on with all the fun until tomorrow. Oh well. :3

I've designed a bunny I'm planning to sell on Etsy. :) The plan is to make several and stick different things in their paws. :)



No comments: