Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Crochet and boxed lunches

Today nervousness over food really kicked in, so after browsing around the net I managed to put together some easy and fast recipes, and chucked them to the fridge with the two largest magnets I could find... I actually did find some pretty good inspiration!
Most of it from this lovely site; JustBento
I mean, let's face it. I just won't have much time to cook, so I have to rely on my other half to do so - which can be a bit of a problem since she doesn't cook... *cough* Soooo, what do? Simple, easy recipes that don't need much cooking, with very clear ste-by-step explanations.
Phew! Took me a couple of hours to do that!
But hopefully it'll mean i won't need to buy food, which would really be so much better considering I'm not exactly a rich woman.

On another note I tried my hands on crochetting cherries today. :)


2 comments:

Duni said...

That is adorable! And I love the adorable Hello Kitty fabric behind it :)
Good luck with the cooking! During the week I only cook recipes under 30 minutes.

have a nice weekend,
Duni

Lowaina said...

Awww, thank you! <3 Ahh, yes, I have (hardly surprising) a weak spot for Hello Kitty... *giggles*

Thank you! :) All the recipes are really fast. If you don't mind Swedish I could give them to you. ;)