Search This Blog

Saturday 27 August 2011

Reminder in an unexpected place

These first, two weeks of University life have been packed with information and fun. :) I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would, and although some of the pdf's we have received could have been quite a lot more pedagogical, everything have been FUN! <3
I never really looked forward to school much - sure, there were lots of fun when I studied to comic artist, but there were also a lot of hassle involved - but right now? I'm so happy. I don't mind one bit that i have to travel for 1-2 hours to and from school everyday, since the lessons are exactly what I wanted. :) There's been nothing boring, and the only tedious thing has been decrypting the pdfs... We even got our essay-assignment yesterday - and it sounds awesome!
Our group will be doing a small essay on how Bash works and an online tutorial on how to get started using it. :) And we have a bit over two weeks to make the first draft. I have a suspicion that's more time than we'll need, so I expect us to finish the assignment long before we're supposed to. ^.^

And this weekend? I'll be relaxing, of course, sewing a bit and...studying Python... *blushes* I can't help myself. *laughs* I think I will probably live, breathe and sleep programming these three years.

Oh yes, I almost forgot explaining the title. Even if things are really looking out now, there will probably come a time when I think 'I can't do this!'. You know the feeling. But... I logged onto Msn and saw something I wrote many years ago as a status (I haven't used Msn in years) - "Nothing is Impossible".

That's very true. :) It isn't impossible, it's just hard. And hard things can be overcome.

No comments: