Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2011

Baking bread

Lately I've picked up the habit of baking my own bread. I've never been a big fan of homemade bread, since, well, they tend to turn very heavy and dry once they're not hot anymore. Also, considering the prices of the ingredients, it was usually cheaper that way too.
But it's not like that anymore, and well - since I'm the only one (per se...but usually not by practice) who eats bread, it would quickly go bad if I'm not fast enough. So. I've started baking. Little by little my technique has gotten better, but today! Today I actually managed to make it perfectly! <3
I couldn't help myself, I took a couple of photos since I got so delighted! <3






Doesn't it look just lovely? <3 And it tastes sooo much better than the white bread you find in the store... The inside is all soft and fluffy, and the outside has a nice crust. It just couldn't have turned out any better! :D



No comments: