Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

Shopping

Today I've been studying, much like all days, but I also decided to take a small stroll in town and shop for the first time in months. Of course, first I had to pay a visit to my optician, since I really need new glasses - the ones I have are old and quite scratched by the years of use.
I had expected the glasses to be an expensive affair, but it turns out I finally have some real luck! <3 None of the glasses they had on the shelves were to my liking, and expensive to boot, so they brought out some glasses they had beneath the counter - which were both my style and around fourth to sixth times cheaper!
So in two weeks I'll have new glasses which won't be scratched. <3 Such a relief!

After that I went strolling in the other stores, and found a few things, like a mini cup cake baking tray and this adorable little milk can. <3

No comments: