Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Autumn

I know I said weeks ago that autumn seemed to have come. Now, it's in full bloom. :) Outside the skies are gray with a slight drizzle of rain, and the trees have started to change colour. It's so pretty. <3 Such a calm, gentle weather with not a gust of wind.
And here I am indoors, with pretzels and hot cocoa. <3 Despite my lack of energy due to the cold, I've still managed to clean the apartment and bake pretzels - and study. Although I do admit my brain is still too tired to focus on the code I'm reading, I don't quite understand it yet.

Oh, and I've found a coat stand I want! Problem is...it's in a picture, and I have no idea where it was bought. *sigh* I can't really tell you where I found the picture, and I don't know who the girl is (but it is, of course, not me), but here it is:


I wish I knew someone that could work metal and make one for me, because I highly doubt things like it would ever become available in Sweden. :( Why do Sweden keep underestimating cute things for grownups? I've seen so many cute things in other countries, but here everyone seems to love discreet things, gray and boring things that don't stand out.
At least I found cute pink and black socks with bows on them the other day. <3 It's a step in the right direction!!

2 comments:

Duni said...

Hi Ida,

it is cold here too :(

Not only do I love the pink stand, I love the outfits! I would so wear these. It looks like a Japanese picture, very clean, pale colours. So pretty!
Maybe you have luck finding one like it from Vintage sellers. The pink you can paint yourself :)

Good luck and stay warm!

Duni

Lowaina said...

Yes, Lolita is truly gorgeous. <3 That's why I love wearing it!

Let's wish for luck there then! :D I thought about that painting too... But I suspect I'll need to have it made.

You too, Duni. <3