Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

Lovely day

It's really been such a lovely day today, and the sun is still a brilliant gem in the sky. :) I woke up tired, and were tired all day in school until I got home and got some descent food... *giggles* I'm awake now! Honest!

Once I'm done with all I need to do today I'm definitely going to create something. <3 I think it will probably be underwear, I have cut pieces to a pair of drawers, and I'm considering attaching them to a camisole and decorate with lots and lots of lace and frills. <3 It will be cute! <3

I might also attach them to a blouse with poofy sleeves. Imagine that for wearing at home! <3 But maybe I need a bit more...mmm...relax-friendly fabric. Whatever that would be I'm unsure. o.o

Dinner is in the oven and I'm listening to up-beat J-pop... It's the best thing when in need of energy! So I'm going to share the recipe of what I'm making with you! It de-li-ci-ous! <3

Cabbage pudding (4 portions, 6 if small)

500 g minced meat (prefferably pork because it's jucier)
A few handfuls of chopped cabbage
A tiny bit of golden sirup
salt & pepper
Some cream (not whipped)
(mushrooms if you like)
A little soy sauce

How to

First put a little butter in a frying pan, and toss in the cabbage (and mushrooms if you use it). Let it fry a bit until it 'sinks' into the pan (you'll see!). Once it does, sprinkle some golden sirup over it and stir. Let is sit a little bit longer until it's soft.
Remove it from the stove and mix it with all other ingredients in a bowl, and then pour it into a oven form (rectangular or rount - it's up to you!). Put it in the oven and let it bake until it's starting to colour. Check it with a spoon to make sure the minced meat is properly cooked - you don't want it raw!

Serve with potatoes, cream sauce and lingonberry jam (I think the more common equivalent would be cranberry jam - not a sweet jam!). Yummy! <3

No comments: