Search This Blog

Saturday 3 September 2011

Early morning musings

Today I woke to a brilliant sunrise. <3 It was truly beautiful, a sort of heavenly light coming through the clouds and spreading along the horizon. Maybe it's a sign that the struggles are soon over? :)

I already have plans what to do once I get my money... *sigh* First of all, a big dinner. I know, it sounds kind of sad, but I've had to really turn every coin to make sure it's been stretched as thinly as possible before I get any money at all. As it is I'll probably get my money in two weeks as soonest.
I think the food will last until then, but it will be very boring food.

Eh, anyway! XD After the dinner I'll contact the company that is holding my laptop and tell them to send it, and then...new shoes. I have no water tight shoes and with fall approaching rapidly that will mean very wet feet soon unless I'm to wear wellingtons to school. ^.^;;

And a new bus card of course. The last days before I get my money I probably won't be able to go to school unless it is absolutely necessary, since my bus card will run out the 15th of september. Argh! I'm not supposed to have to worry about this, dammit! I'm supposed to put all my energy into having fun, meeting new people, learn new things!! Not angst over money! *throws tantrum*

Sometimes I hate rules. Rules is what made this happen. And they'd only have changed their mind if I had had a death in the family. Isn't that cruel? =.= I mean, people CAN have other reasons. And no, of COURSE it's not my previous school's fault...nope, not at all... I'm so angry with Gävle Högskola I wish they could just disappear from the face of the Earth. Blow up or something.

This is all their fault. Yes, I am blaming them for all of this.

Okay, rant over. *deep breath* Need a new kitchen table too, and eyes for the doll. She's been on standby for a while now, the poor thing. :(


No comments: