Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Brush with eternity

Life isn't fair. I learned that from the start, and I've been trying, trying, trying so hard to keep the cheer up. You know the saying 'when it rains, it pours'? That couldn't have been more true for my life... My only ray of sunshine is my beloved, and that I've finally made friends.
My road here is littered with disappointments, being abandoned, losing things - both live and objects - ending up in places were I'm trapped, manipulative crushes, lies, psycopaths, accidents and then of course goddamned bureaucracy.

...isn't it enough now? Apparently not. Yesterday I was almost crushed by a tree that decided to fall where I was standing. I managed to slip away since I heard the sound before I saw it falling... But why me? Why now? Why on top of everything else that's gone to hell lately.
I just want some luck now... I really need some luck.

It's good I have such good friends, or this would have been impossible. I love you all. <3

As I wrote this, mum called. It's ok for now.


No comments: