Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2011

Jelly beans and scary lessons

Ahh, I feel silly but I'm having nightmares before each so-called "dojo" in school... It means we sit in a small group, and at all times two people are at the computer typing - one typing, one telling what to type - and everything turns up on a large screen.
I tend to panic when it's my turn to tell. ^.^;; Had all these nightmares tonight before it, and I almost had a complete blank out when it was my turn up there... I managed, somehow, but the assignment was really difficult and I only had a vague idea how to solve it. I'm glad it's over. Now it's an entire week until next one... XD

We don't really have a tradition of Jelly-beans here. The regular swedish jelly beans are the one that's mostly just sugar, without any real taste, that just come in happy colours because people want happy colours on their candy... So, I've been experimenting  a bit with different brands of jellybeans, and I've come to the conclusion that not only do they differ widely in terms of taste, but flavour too! Some have very vague flavours and some really strong.

After my testing I've come to the conclusion that Jelly Belly beans have the most flavour, and they really taste like what they're supposed to taste like. :) I don't care much for the water melon, but the rest are really good! <3

No comments: