Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Apples and sunshine

Even before I got out of bed this morning, I knew it would be lovely day. <3 Little rays of sunshine slipped through the blinders even in early morning, and it was the perfect late summer day. Perfect weather to risk wearing my favourite shoes!



I love them so much, and they're not selling them anymore so I'm being extra careful... Aren't they the prettiest? <3 I'm not wearing them when it's risk of rain, not if the ground is wet, or if there is sand, or mud, or gravel... *blush* They're my babies. And today was the perfect weather to wear them!

The apple season is here, with lots and lots of apples, so I'm making an apple crumble today. <3 With cinnamon, of course! <3

2 comments:

Duni said...

Wow, those shoes really are sweet. I would wear them!

Lowaina said...

*giggles* Right? <3 I fell in love with them at first sight... Bought them from http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/top.html