Search This Blog

Sunday 4 December 2011

Sleepy sunday

It's past nine and I'm still so very sleepy... It was tough getting up today! The covers were so warm and fluffy... <3 I think I will be taking the day off from studying today. I sat in front of my computer all day yesterday. @.@

I was thinking...that maybe I could take the time to sew something today. :) It's been so long. It's not that I really need more Lolita things, but... *sigh* I can never really have enough, either! *giggles* Also, something I saw today made me think. I've always vouched for that leg warmers should be used with great care in combination with Lolita - or not at all. Today I did see a pair that actually had the right Lolita "feel".


Please ignore the shoes and the rest of the outfit. :) Besides that the hanging lacing doesn't look too attractive, I think the design is pretty nice. I'm usually not much for lacing, but I do think these look similar enough to over the knee socks to actually work with Lolita.
Maybe making something similar wouldn't be too hard. What do you think? Finding inspiration for leg winter wear that suits Lolita isn't easy - and finding products at a reasonable price is even more difficult! In a country where winter is both very cold and very windy, you have to get creative or freeze! *laughs*

I've been looking everywhere for nice, warm leggings and boots - but to no avail. So it's time for plan B, pretty much. Maybe this might be a reasonable plan B. :)

No comments: