Search This Blog

Thursday 22 December 2011

Cape

Once again, I woke up as the tree came alight, which is - I think - one of the best ways to wake up. <3 Yesterday I did the last Christmas-shopping, and ended up sitting with my crochet work. <3 It was a really lovely feeling, sitting there in the light from the Christmas tree and the candles, working on the cape. The only thing missing was a Christmas quoir singing. :)
As I went to bed I only had a tiny bit of work left on the cape, so I finished it this morning. :) As usual...I'm not a very good photographer, but still. Here is a picture of it. :)

So there it is. :) It only needs to be ironed a bit, but I'll do that later. Now, it's time for a stroll in our magical winter wonderland. <3

2 comments:

Sarah von Anka said...

It's really cute! :3
I love waking up from that to! Or waking up early and being the only one awake and sitting in front of the tree. ;)

Lowaina said...

Aww, thank you. <3 Yes, it is so lovely. <3 And watch the lights reflect in the ornaments... Ahh, I really need to bring my camera to the forest tomorrow - you should have seen the trees! They were so lovely. <3 Like someone had sprinkled them with icing and sugar. :)

Happy Christmas. <3

*hugs*