Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Candymaking

This morning greeted me with a dark, winter dawn as the lights of the tree lit up. The dawn is coming slowly... It's still very dark outside, but it's oh so pretty! All the trees are decorated with snow on their branches. :)
Yesterday I was making chocolates and saffron bisquits. <3 I always do chocolates for Christmas, but this year I wanted to try something different... So I made several kinds. One with rose-flavoured Turkish Delight, one with pink white chocolate on top, one with strawberry flavour... It was fun! *giggles*
It actually turned out a lot better than I expected, even though the white chocolate didn't really want to set again. It still has a few days left to the 24th. :)

I've been trying to figure something out to sew now that I finally have the time again to do so, but I find myself very short on materials... *sigh* I really need to buy more white and pink cotton fabric.

No comments: