Search This Blog

Friday 2 December 2011

Knitting and lamb's wool

Oh wow, it's already been a week! Where did time fly off to? It's been one of those weeks when you work, work, work and feel like you're not getting anywhere. I've been working on the game - the player and enemies to be precise - and it's taken so much time for every step along the way. Just making an object react to when you press buttons on the keyboard - and that was a lot easier than making an enemy follow the player!
Phew!

Anyway. The fair. :) It was a windy and pretty cold day, but I had fun. <3 I only bought two things, but one of them was such a great thing I need to share it with you! <3 It was lamb's wool soles to put into your shoes. <3 Oh, I love them! <3 Now my feet are cozy and warm inside shoes with lamb's wool. <3 A perfect thing to buy at a fair!
I've also been knitting some. Made a new pair of mittens and a really warm polo-neck collar. <3  (You know, just the neck instead of a whole sweater to wear instead of a scarf?) I found a thick, soft yarn for it. <3

We've also bought Hyacinths, but they're not blooming yet. I can almost smell them already. <3 Ahh, the scent of Christmas!

No comments: