Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Snow, beads and cup cake bags

Today I woke up to a white world, and it is still snowing. <3 The ground is covered with winter's white blanket, and it's so pretty. I will need to dress really warm for my walk today!

I sorted my beads today, because they were really a mess! Lots of small little plastic bags and no order at all. It was impossible to find anything quickly! So today I took out bigger zipper bags and sorted them by colour. Next time I need beads I can just sift through the colour I need instead of digging through the whole lot! XD
I have been sketching on what to do with the last materials I have, so I'm prepared for the Christmas Fair when it comes. I have decided to make cup cake bags. That is, bags actually shaped like cup cakes with pink icing! <3 They are going to be adorable.
While I'm at it I'm also going to make heart shaped bags with laced bows on them. I want people to go 'oh, must have! <3' when they see them. <3

No comments: