Search This Blog

Thursday 25 November 2010

End of the World and pink pastries

Yesterday the big pre-Catalysm patch arrived, and not much of Azeroth is the same. I thought it would bother me, but I must admit I like the changes so far! Lots and lots of new, exciting quests, areas completely transformed they feel new.
It's a new adventure, which I am looking forward to!

On another note, I have been making more pastries! <3


The snow is a hand deep outside and it is still snowing, so it is with a clean conscious I'm sitting inside with a cup of hot chocolate. <3 Ahh, I love winter sometimes. <3

2 comments:

Coco McFury said...

Ohh the patch sounds exciting! I might log in later today :D Just gotta wait for my partner in crime to come home from work cus he has my credit card on him.
So I might see you later!

Lowaina said...

Ooooh, that's awesome news! <3 I've been busy all weekend but I'll be back online now! :D *hugs happily*