Search This Blog

Monday 8 November 2010

Christmas Fair and a mysterious helper

Christmas will be here soon, with less than 2 months to go the market street is buzzing with activity. Of course, this is something I have been thinking about before... To participate in a Christmas fair seems like a wonderful idea!
So, I contacted a friend and asked her if she wants to go too, so it looks like this will be fun! <3 All I need to do know is sew, sew, sew. And of course, buy some materials.
The latter I thought would be impossible given recent events, but the sincerely kindness of strangers now makes it possible. I still do not know if Strawberry Teaparty will survive, but I won't let it go without a fight!

As I was reading my guestbooks I realised that...someone had tried to contact me, to offer me a gift. The problem is...somewhere in the e-mail provided something has been misspelled, because it only bounces back at me. I hope, sincerely hope, that the person who contacted me will try again...

Mysterious helper, who are you?

No comments: