Search This Blog

Saturday 20 November 2010

Crochet slips and Oath of Fealty.

Have you ever read the Deeds of Paksenarrion written by author Elizabeth Moon? At first a trilogy about a young woman becoming a soldier, and eventually chosen by a saint to become a paladin, I truly love these books. Read them, and would easily re-read them, because it is such a well written tale. I much recommend all of the books.
Anyway, this year - after not having produced any further books in the Paksenarrion series since the 80s - Elizabeth Moon gave out a continuation: Oath of Fealty. This book is every bit as good as the previous triology of Paksenarrion, though it is not focusing on her, she is ever present as a paladin of Gird.
Because work doesn't always permit me to sit down and read, I have been listening to Oath of Fealty as an audio book, and today it ended. And I want more. I can't wait until the next book is released! For anyone that loves fantasy - or even likes it - this is truly a must read. <3

I have also tried my hand on crochetting a pair of indoor slips. I have never crochetted anything like this before, but I'm pleased to say they turned out better than I expected!

No comments: