Search This Blog

Sunday 7 November 2010

New slogan and new logotype

Because of the resent events, Strawberry Teaparty has matured and evolved. While taking a trip up north, I have been working on a new logotype and a new slogan, since I have not been pleased with the ones I've tried out. Varying different ways of trying to tell people that I have something that suit most people, but first of all Lolita, it got a bit tricky.
Today, however, during my morning walk I finally came to a decision. I will change the current stripline from 'Cute Fashion for Everyone', to 'Ageless Fashion'.
Because, essentially, that is what Lolita is, isn't it? Taking our inspiration from as far back as the 19th century, and not locking ourselves up to a certain agegroup - young or old, it doesn't matter - the fashion is indeed ageless.
Besides this, I have worked out a new logotype after the feedback I got from the EGL-community on Livejournal (thank you, all of you. You were being most helpful!) which I will post as soon as I get home and can scan it. I will rework it digitally as well. Ah, it's at times like this I wish I could understand how Illustrator is supposed to work...

The current products on the webshop will also be rearranged and some items will disappear. I feel I must have a theme which works well, and right now some things are not very good representants of what I really want with my store.
A lot of new items will show up in the nearest days, since this trip has been very inspirational indeed! <3 I believe that a lot of the Sweet and Classic Lolitas out there will be overjoyed to see this new change.

Oh, and don't miss our sale! For all you from Sweden: Sale on Tradera.com

No comments: