Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Missing patterns and waffles

My collection of Gosu Rori magazines have been standing in a stand for years, being pieces of a prized collection. I do no longer use them all that much since I draw my own patterns, but they are nice for inspiration. My collection of Gothic Lolita Bibles work in very much the same way, though they are not as many anymore since I had to sell a few when the economical chrisis hit.
But enough about that. :) I was flipping through Gosu Rori number 5 yesterday, and I realised something I haven't before - the pattern descriptions for nr 19 and 20 is missing! And they seem to be missing from the pattern sheet as well... Curious, very curious... I gather it must be some kind of mistake, but if so I think others should have noticed too. :O

Waffles. <3


8-10 waffles

100 g butter
4 dl flour (1,7 cups)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
5 dl milk (2,1 cups)
2-3 eggs (2 if large)

Enjoy with strawberry or raspberry or apple jam and whipped cream. <3

No comments: