Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Christmas in jeopardy, help!

Yesterday, I got the worst news possible... After not having known how to check up on my customers paying history, I got a link from my webshop provider. What I learned there was a frightening truth... The people I sent things to, are nothing short of thieves.
They scoure the internet for people they can trick, people with small businesses who may not yet know how to check the customers history before the ship - which I didn't, so I am a victim here - and then they make large, successive orders. Much like organised criminals. After one has received their goods, the others order quickly after.
And they have no intentions to pay, whatsoever.
These four people have together 80 depts being collected. 80. (För er svenskar: 80 betalningsanmärkningar.) They don't have any consciense... They don't care what happens to the person they tricked into sending them things. I'm not the first one, and I'm sure I won't be the last.
I have contacted the local newspaper, and hopefully they will contact me and make an article about this. I am determined that no one else will walk into this trap. I want people like this to be put to justice. It's a crime scene few know about.

As it is right now, I'm selling whatever I can for far less than what it's worth just to raise the money for food and the bills for november. It's a sad, sad situation.

If you know anyone, or you yourself want anything sewn, knitted, beaded, drawn...just contact me. I need every penny I can raise right now.

2 comments:

Coco McFury said...

aww thats awful! What a bunch of heartless people. :(

Lowaina said...

Indeed. T_T I'm scrambling to fix things the best I can. Put up lots of stuff on tradera even... :(