Search This Blog

Saturday 13 November 2010

Pouring rain

I am the kind of person who is in love with beauty. I love all kinds of knick-nackets, beads, shiny things, painted china, dolls, stuffed toys... I love it all. Despite turning 27 this spring, I do not feel that old at all! My favourite games is still Hello Kitty - Dream Carnival, and that's fine. <3 I'm sure I'm not the only adult who loves sweet things.
But when you love sweet things, and want to lead a quiet life surrounded by beauty and happiness - it's so easy for inspiration to get injured when things go wrong, people are mean - or the weather is awful, as it is today. The rain has been pouring down for hours, washing away almost all the snow...
It's frustrating to be low on inspiration, especially since I know I have loads of things to do.

I need something pretty to cheer me up. Do you know what I could do?

No comments: