Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2010

Cherryflavoured macarons and a teacup dress!

Today I have been making pink macarons, which I plan on filling with cherryflavoured filling! <3 I love macarons, don't you? They're just so cute and sweet and perfect with tea! I hope the book I ordered arrive soon...I can't wait!

Yesterday I realised I had enough of a gorgeous lilac fabric with cute teacups on to make a dress! <3 So I've cut out the fabric to sew it together today, it's going to be so cute! I promise I'll post a picture for you to enjoy. It will be available in my webshop and on my etsy.com account as soon as it's finished! <3

Don't forget to go there! <3 Strawberry Teaparty on Etsy.com and Strawberry Teaparty webshop

The special offer this month isn't up yet, but I'll tell you what it is! <3 I will include a secret present with every order in October! Don't miss out on your special gift!

No comments: