Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Froggy pants and a gorgeous dress

My father is a golfer. He talks golf, he dreams golf, he watches golf on tv, he plays golf... And I think it's rather cute to be over 50 years old and still passionate about a hobby. So when he pointed at a red fabric with happy, singing green frogs on it and said 'I want a pair of golf pants in that fabric!' I couldn't very well say no...
So, I  have been sewing froggy pants for my dad. *giggles* And they just got finished, so he'll look absolutely dashing on his next golf round...

Besides sewing froggy pants, I found this gorgeous turquoise fabric with little white dots...and I just couldn't help myself! It will be a gorgeous dress - just as gorgeous on a Lolita as a bride's maid (that's what came to mind). It will be up on Etsy.com asap! <3 Here's a little picture of the top so you know what it will look like!

No comments: