Search This Blog

Friday 22 October 2010

First snow and the knitted muff is finished!

Tonight we arose to a white world. I had expected a few flakes, having read and re-read the weather reports, but there were a lot more snow than I had expected. It had patches here and there, of course, but most of the ground was covered with powdered snow.
Of course, I couldn't resist talking a stroll in this winter wonderland. It was so beautiful. <3 Especially with the sun coming down and touching the ground, turning every little snowflake into a diamond of ice.

As I write this, I'm drinking a cup of hot chocolate with caramel sugar, listening to classic music. Outside the clouds are gathering as if there will be more snow, but inside it is comfortably warm. <3 It's been a great day for knitting today, so I finished the muff I started on yesterday. I couldn't resist adding some details to make it look absolutely dreamy...

No comments: