Search This Blog

Sunday 24 October 2010

Rain, chocolate and a new working desk

Most people tend to dislike rain, but if it's not raining too often I rather like it. Today we awoke to the gentle pitter-patter och rain against our French balconies. Listening to the sound is quite soothing, and wrapped in lots of blankets and pillows the morning could hardly be sweeter. <3
In chilly mornings like these, a cup of hot chocolate with caramel sugar is just right. Here's my recipe for you:



- 2 large cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cranulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Some whipped cream
- A few pieces of caramel/candied sugar.

Heat the milk slowly, while whisking up a foam in it. The second it starts boiling, take it off the stove. Briskly whisk down the sugar and cocoa until the cocoa is completely whisked in. Pour the chocolate into a big cup of your choice, put in some caramel sugar, and a spoonful of whipped cream on top. Yum. <3

Yesterday I received a new working desk! It's almost four times the size of my old one, so now I finally have enough space to work on. <3 It's perfect! All I need now is some small boxes to put my things in...since the new desk has no drawers...

No comments: