Search This Blog

Monday 18 October 2010

The cold preserves and old books

The cold is slowly but surely giving in, but it's still not letting go this time around! I admit I do feel quite silly beading and sewing while goughing and whining. I am blessed with a much patient beloved. <3
During my more...pitiful moments...I took the opportunity to re-read 'The Little White Horse'.

The Little White Horse is truly a book suitable for Lolitas. It's a fairytale, and written as fairytales are with all the wonderful descriptions of how beautiful the world is, the clothes, how delicious the food, how sweet the animals, how pretty the flowers... It's a symphony of beauty for one who still has their imagination. Of course...there are a couple of things to which I don't approve (God is quite important, and cousins do get married - at the age of 14 nontheless!) but the overall book is sweet and I love it. <3

No comments: