Search This Blog

Thursday 30 September 2010

Icecream cheesecake and a clean kitchen

I've been meaning to rearrange in our kitchen for a while, but never really gotten around to do it. Mainly because of all the fragile porcelain... I get goosebumps if I lift more that one cup or two saucers because I'm terrified of breaking them, so...well, it hasn't been done. Today though, we started rearranging for real, and I must say I'm quite pleased with the result.
Standing tiptoe on a chair I realised all the cupboards had one more shelf! Hurrah! <3 So all the glass we don't use that often and the myriad of candles went up there instead. Now it looks so much spacier!

My beloved also made a cheesecake with philadelphia cheese that is now in the freezer. <3 It'll be de-li-ci-ous! <3

No comments: