Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Rainy autumn and embroidery

Today it has pretty much been drizzling all day, but it hasn't been so much as to be annoying. In fact, I feel it's been a bit relaxing if you know what I mean.
We went into town today, because we had to buy yarn to knit my beloved's little brother a Link hat for his birthday... Isn't that just adorable? You know, the Link from the Zelda games. He's too old to be cute, but I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realises what it is!
When we were in town I took the opportunity to buy embroidery yarn as well as a new, but smaller embroidery frame for travellling purposes. Mine is much too large, so this one will be just perfect. I painted it pink - just couldn't resist...

Also, I almost finished up the first embroidery kit for my webshop! It's a set for beginners and advanced alike, with instructions and materials for embroidering a little merry-go-round horse in pastel pink, blue and yellow. The pattern I created turned out so well I'm considering creating a skirt/dress with little horses and hearts printed along the skirt. Wouldn't you love it? <3

No comments: