Search This Blog

Friday 17 September 2010

Rainbows and embroidery

Today started out as one of those days - you know, the days when you are as tired when you wake up as you were when you went to bed, and there is no milk in the fridge?
That's exactly what this morning was like, and I wasn't the only one affected - my beloved was pretty grumpy as well. It turned around quickly with baking bread and buying new milk. <3 And you know what! This afternoon I took this amazing photograph just outside our window!


Beautiful, isn't it? And then the mirrored rainbow just above it...
I started embroidering a cute cape the other day, and I will keep working on it today. :) It's really cute. <3 I was inspired by a drawing I found on a site with anime pictures - they can be amazing for inspiration at times! - and made a pattern. I'll show you once it's finished! <3

No comments: