Search This Blog

Sunday 26 September 2010

Katy almost done and kitty ears

I've been to a few anime conventions over the years, but I never really allowed myself to get drawn into the anime madness. I do admit having cosplayed, but I never really...hm...obsessed over it. Anyway, my point is, that I always wore either a cosplay costume or my Lolita clothes.
A few days ago, however, I got a request for a necklace from Tokyo Mew Mew and a diadem with cat ears on it. I decided to start up a small cosplay section, and I wanted to create the most high quality cat ears out there, and I started out with these two pieces.


The left one is made of black velvet - silk velvet and not cotton - and the right one made of the softest teddy bear fur I could find. <3 I have plans on making a pink pair of teddy bear fur as well.

I've also been working on a pattern for cute soft toys, and I'm pleased to present you to Katy - the first of my series of toys. She's not quite finished yet - I plan on sewing her a little dress - but almost done. <3

No comments: