Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

Little Katy and Sweets

This morning I made the finishing touches to little Katy. <3 I had already decided not let her be naked and so I sew her a tiny dress from lace and cotton fabric. This is how she turned out! Isn't she just adorable?


I have a confession to make - I love sweets. And I don't mean candy, but all sorts of pastries, muffins, cakes, cookies, short bread... I just can't seem to stay away from them. And among the big favourites is macarons.
I've tried my hands on macarons many times and only a handful times they've turned out just like I want them - glossy and smooth. So...today I ordered a book I have been glancing a bit at and really wanted...


Once I try out the tips in this book, I'll let you know! <3 (And yes, I have not forgotten the bunny with a crown, he's sitting by my sewing machine in need of a few stiches. :) )

No comments: