Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Apple pancakes and whipped cream

Today we had such a wonderful time. We went to my mother's garden and picked as many apples as we could carry! It was great, even my favourite apples were ripe - the sweetness of Transparant Blanche suits my taste perfectly!
Now we are home again, and I spent some time sitting in the late summer sunlight to peel apples and talk to my beloved, and now I'm making apple pancakes and mashed apples. Oh how I love autumn. And not only all the pretty dresses and coats you can wear for a stroll, but also the slight chilly freshness in the air, all the colours, the late summer flowers... It's my favourite time of the year!
 The trip to pick apples was a welcome break in my schedule - of course, I'm working with what I love the most so I don't complain! - but one can always need a little break like this. I've been working on the autumn and winter collection for weeks now, and right now I'm trying to get some Sweet Lolita things ready as well.
Don't miss out, my sweets! Now, I'm going to eat apple pancakes with whipped cream. Yum!

Strawberry Teaparty webshop

No comments: