Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2013

TV


I'm not quite sure what's going on, but people have been constantly contacting me lately about all sorts of queries - mostly lolita-related. The two latest additions being somewhat of a surprise, and I'm really not sure how to feel about it yet. First, the local news wanted to interview me, and spent a good couple of hours asking all kinds of questions about lolita, the dresses I make and sifting through my wardrobe.

And now, a national TV channel has contacted me, and if it turns into something (I don't know - they could be asking several people and choosing among them), it might mean an unexpected trip to the capital. It seems lolita suddenly got interesting, which is a good thing I suppose. Hopefully it will spark some life into the dreadfully boring Swedish fashion. ^.~

The most frightening thing about this, though, is that quite a lot of people will see it and I don't know what to wear! @.@;;;

No comments: