Search This Blog

Saturday 16 February 2013

Photoshoots

(Picture property of KaYa. <3 Subject is...well...me and my wardrobe. ;D)

A lot of things have been going on lately, and I've never been busier. Just trying to fit my jigsaw of a schedule together has been very tricky, and among those things there have been a few photoshoots. Tomorrow there will be a short interview in a Swedish newspaper, and some pictures from one of those shoots. I admit I am a bit nervous, I haven't been allowed to see those pictures yet... I've only been told they turned out great, but I don't know, and I won't know until tomorrow. ^.^;

It's not the first time I end up in a newspaper - I've been in several, but not one as big as this one. I do admit I'm a little bit worried. I don't care much about what people think, and I don't dress up in lolita for attention - but some things just simply ring to deaf ears. I'm sure there will be plenty who think I'm just in it for attention, that I'm too old for this, that I just want to be 'special' and so on. It's a bit sad, really. I just want to say something to any of you who find my blog through the news article: I'm simply me, no one else, nor am I trying to be. I don't dress up like this for attention - I do so because I love lolita, very much, and I don't feel comfortable in any other fashion. And no, I don't do that make up every day. I usually try not to molest my skin with makeup, because that's not very good for it.

I also want to take the opportunity to thank KaYa for coming by, all the way here. It's amazing how you can find a friend in the oddest fashion! I'm happy you've been following my blog, and I'm even happier that you decided to contact me and meet me. It was great to meet you, the pictures you took were great, and the cookies tasted de~licisious! <3

No comments: